About

About Abtechblog | Objective, History of ATB and CEO Abasifreke Etop

Welcome to ABTech Blog (ABTB) – A community of enthusiastic bloggers who are popularly known as “ABTBloggers”! These are bloggers who areliving an internet lifestyle or are currently moving in that direction.

Here is what you will find on ABtech Blog:

80% practical tips to promote and earn money from your blog; the other 20% is for tech, gadget reviews & personal stories.

Online marketing tips for entrepreneurs, start-ups & businesses.

This site is not limited to tech, tips, ideas or any other kind of blogging. ABTB is appropriate for everyone with any kind of blog or website.

Complete “How-To” of inbound marketing to increase traffic, sales & brand value.

“AbTech Blog is the modern Online Platform established for the enlightenment of the world on Technology especially, in mind. ”

Abtechblog vission started in 2014 when I used wapka to learn coding html and later started sharing tips and solvig problems. As the love and passion for blogging continued, I ported to Blogspot with All Tech Tutors.
ABtech Blog hosting plan and domain name was purchased by a good friend wish admired my blogging vitality and since then we are always working on ways to provide first-hand and easy solutions for our Audience.

Our manifesto here at Abtechblog is to provide contents that is capable to change the lives of many who apply these techniques.
This community has helped numerous individuals to become their own boss through the internet. This is done by becoming financially independent first, and then experiencing the true meaning of life.

If you have never blogged before, don’t mistake it with just another thing. It’s an intense tool which can empower you beyond anything else as your words will reach out to everyone on every corner of the planet.

Always remember:

“With your words, you have the power to change the world”

We strongly believe that every information publish on AbTech Blog will be beneficial to everyone. Therefore we try our best to regularly update our site with only relevant and useful informations.

Click to Chat
%d bloggers like this: