In recent times, I’ve been receiving a lot question on my several social media pages like; “what is fiverr? How do I choose or hire the right fiverr Gig?” And so on.
Therefore, I took to my blog to share the proven tips which the pros have been using to hire the best gigs on fiverr without getting any regret. But before then, let’s know what Fiverr is for the benefit of those that are not really familiar with it, before moving to the in-depth aspect of it.
- 6 Simple Steps To Easily Drop Alexa Traffic Rank Faster
- How To Start Lucrative Sugarcane Farming In Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria etc.
What is Fiverr?
According to Wikipedia, Fiverr is a global online marketplace offering tasks and services, beginning at a cost of $5 per job performed, from which it gets its name.
The site is primarily used by freelancers who use Fiverr to offer services to customers worldwide. Currently, Fiverr lists more than three million services on the site that range between $5 and $500.
History of Fiverr
Fiverr was founded by Shai Wininger and Micha Kaufman on February 1, 2010, and is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel. Wininger came up with the concept of a marketplace that would provide a two sided platform for people to buy and sell a variety of digital services typically offered by freelance contractors (e.g. freelancers). Services offered on the site include writing, translation, graphic design, video editing and programming.
Fiverr’s services start at $5, which is what the company’s name is based on and can go up to thousands of dollars with Gig Extras. Each service offered is called a “Gig”.
How To Choose and Hire the Right Gigs on Fiverr
After that well said, here we land, Fiver is like any market in the world, may have some scams, disputes and other kind of problems, here are some tips to help you choose the best from this great useful market:
1: Choose the Right Gig For You:
There are hundreds of Gigs in every Category on Fiverr, make sure you read and understand the Gig Description , details and any fine prints very well, you should know exactly what will you have from the gig provider (the service saler) for your Money.
2. Know the Gig history:
Make sure to check the gig’s review, and read the latest reviews, and the negative reviews as well, if there’s any, if you find a gig with thousands of Positive reviews, rating of 4.9 or 5, and few or non “Negative Reviews” , this is absolutely a recommended trusted gig.
3. Filter your search for “Top Rated Sellers” and “Level 2 Sellers”:
They are Top Rated Sellers for a reason!, thousands of people trusted their work and gave them positive reviews and high ratings!
4. You will get what you will pay for :
Don’t expect to get the quality of a special $50 gig when you buy $5 gig,it’s just impossible!, but luckily, most of the time , and for the everyday work, you will find a lot of fine $5 gigs and they will be more than enough for you.
5. Contact the Seller before you make the order:
Contact the gig provider, make sure he is available and can finish your work in time, specify your exact needs in detailed organized points to make sure that the saler can do it as you wish , also ask for samples for their work.
6. Unless you have good experience and know exactly what you want and what the gigs sellers are really offering, please stay away from these types of gigs because they have many worthless gigs, scams, and some times harmful gigs:
- “Drive Traffic ” gigs , they are all scams.
- most gigs that offer SEO, bulk back links, social media bookmarking, wiki links, and similar gigs, some of them are not only useless, but they may do harm your website, they are very risky, and as a general role: Spending $5 on a SEO work and hundreds of back links and expecting great results is a waste of your money and time.
- Real social media followers.
- Business plans, financial advises.
- Anything that you know can’t be done for $5, be real!
Since there’s nothing under the sun that doesn’t have alternative, some has one or two and fiverr is one of them. Primarily, the best place to hire a pro to run your tasks is on website like Abtech Blog, reason being that you’ll see demo and confirm a lot of things by yourself because they say seeing is believing.
- Best SEO Tips and Techniques to Audit Blog Site: Updated
- Why Having A Website For Business Has Become The Current Trend
Here you get it, “How To Choose and Hire the Right Gigs on Fiverr“, if you put the above tips into consideration you’ll get the best out of Fiverr. But what about getting selling your gigs on fiverr? Don’t worry, in my forth-coming article I’ll unleash how to setup your own fiverr gig and also get a lot of sales on fiverr!
This amazing right? How do you benefit from this post? Do you have any other tips on how to hire the right fiverr gig? Drop them here below in the comment area below!
Recommended Services1. Boost Google Rank: Shoot Your Website To The Top Fast
2. 135+ 100% Dofollow Backlinks
3. Valid PayPal Account
4. Affordable WordPress Blog Design
5. Blogspot to WordPress Migration [Without Broken Link]