2. Sell things online
These days’ people are doing business online by selling their stuff.
There are many sites on the internet which can get you profit. If you are a merchant or seller, then making money online is best for you.
You don’t need to search for ways to make money online because you are reading the right article. But before selling your stuff online, there are few things, which you must take very serious like, replying your clients faster and quick service delivery
Here are some of the best sites where you can sell your stuff online.
- Amazon– You must have heard this name in the television advertisements. With Amazon, you can sell everything like shoes, watch, books (digital things and papers) and many other things. It works on the FBA which stands for “Fulfilled by Amazon.” When you put the picture of your product online on Amazon and gets the order, then you first send this to Amazon, and then they send to customers.
- Shopclues – Is another site like Amazon where you can sell your products online. Likewise, Amazon all the products. On Shop clues, you don’t need to provide VAT number which means anyone can work with them.
- eBay– At eBay, you can start up your own store and start selling your stuff. It is one of the oldest sites where you can earn a good amount of money.
- Flipkart and Snapdeal– Both are online shopping sites where you can also sell your stuff for a small amount of commission to these sites. But the only thing is that these sites ask for VAT number which restricts the common man to make money through these sites.
- OLX and Quikr – Both are advertisement sites but are helping many shopkeepers to sell their old stuff online, like watches, laptops, and computers and other things like furniture. Both of these sites are completely free and gain no commission.
- Etsy: on this site, you can sale your handmade craft at a very competitive price.
- You can also create your Marketplace Online. And sell your images, tutorials, ebooks, digital products, services etc.