3. Content Writing
Content writing is for those people who enjoy reading and writing. Content writing is one of the best ways to make money online for people who love reading and writing and wants to know everything.
When someone gets a website and wants to rank on Google using SEO then unique content is the first thing that is needed.
So becoming a content writer or content creator can help to earn you some more dollars, depending on your ability and commitment.
The authors that are famous and are working in the market earns in dollars easily whereas newbies earn a little. But there are sites like LinkedIn, Blog Engage, Upwork, Fiverr and many other sites which can help you set a good profile and get some extra cash.
And it’s far better if you have your own blog with lots of good content written because it will help you to get more clients for content writing.
Here is the list of sites you can make money by writing content.
- Listverse– Is a site that aims to provide information about different things. And you can be a part of this site and provide information and also make $100 for each post. But they set some rules like the post size must more than 1500 words and for further pieces of information, you can check their site.
- TopTenz– This site pays $50 per post. It accepts the post with 1500 words with some of their conditions. There are many chances that your post may be accepted, and you will be paid.
- A List Apart– Is another fantastic site where you can earn $200 for each article. It has same conditions like other sites with 1500 words and ultimate content. There are very fewer chances to get your article approved. Your article has to be better than other articles on the internet.
- FundsforWriters – pays $50 for each post you write for them. They accept the article on making money and blogging. And have some decreased limit for words from 500-600.
- Uxbooth– They take almost four to eight week to approve an article and then post it. And you get your $100 when they approve your article after weeks. They only take so long because they only want to publish amazing content.
- iWriter– is not that strict like other site admins because they pay $15 per post but that doesn’t mean they will accept copied or bad content. They do accept unique content and you can write as many articles you can and earn as much as you can.
- Textbroker– pays up to 5 cents per word, and giving a rating to the authors from 1 to 5 stars. Start-Up to submitting a sample for getting stars, if possible, you get three stars at the beginning then you can earn by writing great and unique content.
- The Penny Hoarder– They pay for the page views of the article you have written. Pay may start from $100 for 50,000 page views each, There isn’t any guarantee that you will be surely get paid but if your article gets thousands of page views, then you can earn a lot more.
- Contentmart– It is actually a place where content writers can get a job easily, and even they make quick payments, but as a content writer, one has to provide quality content. This site only aims to provide some quality content.
Except for these Websites, there are many other sites on the internet which provide the same services; you can search them on Google. And find content marketing ways to make money online.