The Big question…: Can I really receive money with Paypal here in Nigeria?
Yes, for sure!
If you’re visiting this website for the first time, either from search engine like Google or from social media,
In this post, you’ll get answers to questions like;
- Can I get a working PayPal account in Nigeria?
- Can I receive fund with PayPal here in Nigeria?
And don’t forget to bookmark this webpage because we are equipped with whole lot of values to offer our esteem readers.
I’m glad to see you in here. And by landing in this page I believe you’re eager to know how you can accept payment or money with a valid PayPal account here in Nigeria or anywhere in the world.
Actually, some countries like Nigeria, India, Cameroon, Pakistan etc. has been limited from using some most important features on Paypal which is receiving fund.
For reasons best known to Paypal.
In Nigeria alone, it’s a well-known fact that Nigerian Paypal account can’t send and receive payment except making online payment.
This means that one can only use his or her PayPal account to make purchase online (i.e buying stuffs on websites that accept payment with PayPal). Like, if you want to purchase a domain or web hosting etc.
And that’s very bad. It’s always frustrating at times.
I can remember how I felt back then when I did some couple of online surveys and couldn’t get my payment because i didn’t having a PayPal account then.
I also believe you’ve had same or similar experience too.
But today, I have a good news for you that is reading this.
You can send and also receive payment with PayPal right here in Nigeria or any restricted country!
Gone are those days I loss my earnings and some online opportunities because I didn’t have a valid PayPal account that can receive payments.
Therefore, If you’re a Nigerian, Indian, Pakistan or you’re from one of the country that has been limited by Paypal, worry no more!
I have a remedy on how to accept payment online with PayPal.
All you need to do is to follow this article to the end as I take you on how you can have a valid PayPal account that can send and receive payment with ease and fast.
And the most interesting part is that you can access the PayPal account easily without using VPN or changing IP address to access.
Abass…enough of this talk, let’s go to the main point!
Alright, that takes you here…
- 1 How To Open A Working PayPal Account That Can Send And Receive Money In Nigeria
- 2 Difference between a Family and Friends vs Goods and Services
- 3 How to Get Paid via PayPal By Selling or Offering Services Online in Nigeria
- 4 PayPal Account
- 5 Pros
- 6 Cons
How To Open A Working PayPal Account That Can Send And Receive Money In Nigeria
If you read my previous article on how to get a working PayPal account that is capable of sending and cab also receive fund here in Nigeria or anywhere, you’ll notice that I went extra miles to make sure I get this done.
Like I said in the post, I got this trick as a premium offer after buying a course for $115.
And I decide to help other Nigerians and my blog readers most especially, get a valid PayPal account account too.
Actually, most people keep this secret to themselves, while others sale it out at a very high rate.
I wouldn’t even sale it at even
N10000, which is not even half the amount I spent.
But with just N8,000 you can get a valid PayPal account.
Wait…do you think I can charge you 8k for PayPal account creation?, yes I can and those that know the benefit of a valid PayPal that receive payment are willing to pay even more mor.
But I wouldn’t collect that much, not because I don’t like money but because I want everyone that needs it to afford one.
Therefore, with just N6, 500 ($20) I will personally create for you a valid PayPal account that can send and receive payment, either as Family and Friends (FnF) or as Goods and Services (GnS).
If you want to have one, just follow the instructions and guidelines here in this post or simply order it in our online store. And act fast because I might increase the rate anytime soon!
Better still, you can call Abass on +2348163636696 for more information or enquiry.
But what’s the difference between a Family and Friends PayPal account and a PayPal account that send as goods and services?
Difference between a Family and Friends vs Goods and Services
Below are the differences between the two accounts and their pros and cons.
Family and Friends Paypal Account:
- This type off PayPal account can send and receive payment
- You can shop online without revealing your financial details to the sellers
- If you want to transfer fund, you can send the exact amount.
- Which means that you take care of the charges
Goods and Services PayPal Account:
- This kind of PayPal account also send and receive
- Your recipient takes care of the PayPal transfer fee
But before I round up, let’s look at some of the ways I get paid with my PayPal account.
How to Get Paid via PayPal By Selling or Offering Services Online in Nigeria
It’s true that the most legitimate way to make money on planet earth is to sell something, either goods or services.
These are some ways you can make money online and get paid through Paypal.
- Fiverr: if you have some virtual skills like graphics design, article writing, web design and so on. You can make some good income with it on Fiverr.com
- E-commerce or online store: the second way to make money online and get paid via PayPal is by setting up an e-commerce site and sell your products or services there. We can help you setup a professional e-commerce website at an affordable rate.
- Offering services to Foreign clients: you can decide to offer your services directly to some foreign clients and ask them to pay you with PayPal.
- Accept paid Guest or sponsored posts on your website or blog site.
With this, I believe you now know how to have a valid PayPal account that can send and receive payment with ease, without the stress of using VPN to access it.
Either you need it as Family and friend or goods and services. I’ll setup for you.
If you have any question concerning this, you can use the comment box or call +2348163636696
Also, if you’ve had a valid PayPal account created by us already, you can use the comment box to tell us your experiences.
Don’t let anyone fool you! You can equally accept payment via PayPal right here in Nigeria or any restricted country!