Alexa traffic rank reflects the quality of a website or blog. Therefore it matters much to site owners. It gives a rank to a particular site which is globally recognized.
Moreover, alexa rank is very important to attract the advertiser’s to show ads on a particular website or blog. The lower alexa traffic rank comes, the higher site’s quality rises. That’s why getting a decreased alexa rank is a headache for the site owners as well as for the bloggers.
In this article, we’ll discuss with you how you can easily decrease alexa traffic rank fast and easily by using some incredible and simple strategies have been using to drop my sites alexa rank both for myself and for my clients.
How to Easily Drop Your Blog / Website Alexa Ranking
1. Claim your site: Claiming your site in Alexa tool is an effective approach to decrease alexa traffic rank fast. Previously claiming was totally free but now you need to spent money for claiming. Don’t worry, still you have a chance to claim you site in alexa for free via 10 days trail.
You can get your first alexa rank within 3-5 days of claiming/submitting your site in alexa. But now it seem this feature is no more relevant in connection to reducing your blog Alexa rank, because I had my blog alexa ranking updated in less than 2 weeks of launching the domain.
From my observation, the main thing that will make Alexa to start updating your blog is traffic, you can prove me wrong because I also have my own reasons to prove myself right.
2. Use Alexa toolbar: In my own opinion using alexa toolbar is much more than claiming your site in alexa. You can decrease alexa rank of your site rapidly by using alexa toolbar. Basically alexa counts only the visits that is made by alexa toolbar installed browser.
These type of visits are known as valid hits/visits to alexa. Therefore, if you haven’t installed it till now, go and own the tool right now.
3. Use Alexa widgets on Your Site/blog: This is also an important part of alexa which will help you to reach your desired goal. Alexa gives priority to the sites that has alexa widgets installed. Besides you can show your site’s alexa rank and backlinks to your all visitors even if they don’t have alexa toolbar installed in their browser.
But you can hear some site owners say they drop their alexa rank without installing alexa widget on their site. Yea it’s true, it’s not really relevant, because I dont use it as well. But what works for me may not rock for you, so you can give a try.
4. Get more alexa backlinks: You need to build more alexa backlinks to rank higher (means to decrease rank) in the eye of alexa. You may think, what is alexa backlinks? How to get them? Solution is, Backlinks that can be crawled by alexa bot (also known as crawler or spider) are known as alexa backlinks.
Easiest way to find out alexa backlinks is to see alexa statistics of other sites. There you can find the number of backlinks and five backlinks address. Simply follow the links and try to get your alexa backlink juice. I found this technique very effective to me. But from my experience and study you don’t need to get alexa backlinks before your blog stats start counting in alexa.
5. Get unlimited auto visitors: (Recommended only for the newbies) The above techniques may seem hard to the newbies. Therefore I’m giving an easy way for them. Go to HitLeap.com and sign up. This is an auto traffic exchange site. After signing up, log in to your account and add your site’s link in “My Websites” tab. Then go to “Traffic Exchange” and download HitLeap Viewer.
Finally open the viewer and click “Start” button to get credits. These credits will help your site to get free auto visitors. This process is fully automated and effective as the viewer has an integrated alexa toolbar.
I personally recommend this technique only for the newbies. Pros should go for higher techniques.
6. Hire a Pro: If you try all possible means and it doesn’t work for you, the best thing you can ever do is to Hire a Professional.
This is really imprtant, because perharps you might have alter something somewhere and this needs to be fixed by a pro. There is no two ways about that.
I heard someone said that her blog is 3years old but the alexa stats is in 17 millions, I was shocked. I hope you don’t have the same experience. If you follow the above tips, your rank will be dropped to thousands, I quarantee you .
Do you have any simple ways to reduce alexa rank, drop it below using the comment box and also share this post with your friends!
Recommended Services1. Boost Google Rank: Shoot Your Website To The Top Fast
2. 135+ 100% Dofollow Backlinks
3. Valid PayPal Account
4. Affordable WordPress Blog Design
5. Blogspot to WordPress Migration [Without Broken Link]