Do you need a Paypal?
Do you know you can grow your business with a valid Paypal Account?
Why is Having a PayPal Account Important?
If you’re a Freelance Writer, Web Designer or Developer, or you own an intercontinental company that you have to send fund and receive fund outside your country, PayPal is the best alternative.
Below are some most important reasons you should consider having a valid PayPal account for your business today:
- You can send and receive payment from any country of the world
- You wouldn’t loose potential clients if you have one.
- You grow your business
- It’s saver and trusted.
- Having a Paypal account shows professionalism etc.
If you’re in Nigeria, you’ll notice that PayPal doesn’t accept Nigerian PayPal account from receiving payment.
Same with some countries.
You only send or make payment but you can’t receive from another account.
And if you use other countries like USA, you’ll need to use VPN (change IP) before accessing it.
But today, trust I have a good news for you!
Recommended Services1. Boost Google Rank: Shoot Your Website To The Top Fast
2. 135+ 100% Dofollow Backlinks
3. Valid PayPal Account
4. Affordable WordPress Blog Design
5. Blogspot to WordPress Migration [Without Broken Link]
I have fresh and legitimate way you will be able to have a valid PayPal account that send and receive money with ease.
Without the stress of changing IP before accessing it.
Don’t bother yourself worrying about how you can have one, because I’ve made it easier for you.
Throughout this week, I’ll be creating Valid PayPal accounts for 10 serious minded individuals that are eager to grow their businesses at a very discounted and affordable rate you didn’t think of.
To see screenshot proves of my recent account activities, check the link below of this post.
Here is how to get yours now!
Follow the guidelines below.
We charge just N6, 500 ($20) [instead of N10,000] per PayPal Account.
To have one;
- Send N4500 to any of our two accounts below. (if you’re in another country, use the Paypal button below to make payment)
Account Name: Abasifreke Asuquo ETOP
Bank: Access Bank PLC.
Account Number: 0768069554
Account name: Etop, Abasifreke Asuquo
Account Number: 3095066412
Bank: First Bank Nig.
- After payment, Send us a text or WhatsApp message for confirmation of payment (message should include screenshot of teller or prove of payment, your email address, your phone number)
We’ll reply you immediately.
Your valid PayPal account will be created within 2-3 hours after payment confirmation.
Learn more here >>> https://abtechblog.com/cheap-paypal-account-creation/